Current policies and tutoring rates are as follows:
Cancellation Policy During COVID-19
Tutoring sessions can be canceled anytime and can be rescheduled or refunded:
- Remote Tutoring: Students may skip a class for any reason, but must cancel via text or phone call before class in order to reschedule or receive a refund.
- In-Person Tutoring: Both students and tutor agree to text or call to discuss concerns about COVID-19 risk or to cancel anytime, for any reason.
The following rates are available to students who register for at least one month of weekly tutoring:
- Remote Tutoring Rates: $50/hr
- In-Person at a Public Library: $55/hour
- In-Person at Student’s Home: $60/hour
Single Session of Writing Assistance:
A single session, or several sessions, can be useful for a challenging project, such as a research paper, Junior Theme, or college application essay. Rates depend on the services provided. Contact me for more information.
Payments can be made online via Venmo, PayPal, or Zelle.